Evolve Aesthetics is opening on May 1, 2020.
APRIL 28, 2020
On April 14th Governor Brown announced a public health framework for restarting non-emergent elective procedures in Oregon. Governor Brown specifically authorized provision of elective cosmetic procedures if medical clinics meet specific criteria delineated by the Oregon Health Authority (see here) Evolve Aesthetics will abide by all guidance and criteria mandated by the Oregon Health Authority in addition to measures listed below.
1. Scheduling that only allows one patient in the clinical area at a time to limit patient exposure.
2. Scheduling that allows adequate time for complete disinfection of all surfaces between patients.
3. Appropriate use of PPE by all patients and staff seen in the clinic.
4. Pre-screening of patients for any symptom consistent with acute illness.
5. Pre-screening of all staff for any symptoms consistent with acute illness.
6. No patients or staff with symptoms consistent with acute illness will be allowed in the clinic.
Get our latest updates
Join our email list to receive the latest offers and updates.